Toursit House Ghiberti
Via M. Bufalini, 1, 50122 Firenze - ITALY
Cap. Soc. 10.000,00
1. The treatment of personal data means the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these procedures.
2. These data will be treated by employees of Toursit House Ghiberti Srl and also by external parties involved in providing this service or carrying out support activities to furnish the same service as "Appointees of treatment", as specified in the specific list filed in the Registered Offices located at Via M. Bufalini, 1, 50122 Firenze - ITALY:
a. for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to Toursit House Ghiberti Srl activities and to the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers, suppliers, individual vehicle users: thus being, for example, acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of an agreement, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, managing payment or collection systems, recovering credit or goods, mitigating risks, providing ancillary services, etc.;
b. for purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, EU legislation, and regulations issued by authorities with this specific competence;
c. for the functional activities of Toursit House Ghiberti Srl, such as customer care carried out directly or by third parties, aimed at detecting the degree of client satisfaction regarding the quality of services rendered; promotion and sale of goods and / or services of companies or third parties through letters, telephone, advertising material, market research and statistical analysis, etc.
3. The treatment of personal data can be handled manually, or through computer and electronic filing, with logics strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Toursit House Ghiberti Srl, in performing its activities and in providing several services, uses external parties such as, but not limited to the following types of companies: insurance, car insurance, data transmission, archiving, consulting and market research, credit recovery, long-term vehicle leasing without driver. In this case, there may be a need to transmit the data collected to these companies, even if they operate abroad. The data collected may also be disclosed to the parent company or companies related to Toursit House Ghiberti Srl.
5. The complete and updated list of said subjects, or categories of subjects, may be obtained from: Toursit House Ghiberti Srl, Via M. Bufalini, 1, 50122 Firenze - ITALY – the data controller.
6. The data must be provided voluntarily for the functional purposes of the activities carried out by Toursit House Ghiberti Srl, these being: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, advertising, and/or invitations to promotional events. Any refusal to provide the data does not affect the completion of any sort relationship.
7. Individuals to whom the data refer may exercise the rights granted by law and, in particular, have the right at all times to:
a. request confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exist, even if not yet recorded, and request that said data and their origin be communicated in an intelligible form, along with the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
b. request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data that are treated unlawfully, including data which do not require to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c. request updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of said data;
d. oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of personal data, pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
e. oppose, in whole or in part, the treatment of personal data concerning the individuals, for purposes of commercial information, or advertising materials, or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exercising said right entirely free of charge.
f. For all information and requests, please contact the Legal Representative at the above indicated registered offices of Toursit House Ghiberti Srl.
I declare that the data indicated in the fields are accurate. I also declare to have read the treatment of data statement compiled by Toursit House Ghiberti Srl, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to expressly consent to the treatment of personal data according to what is indicated in the same statement. I further declare to allow communication to the external parties indicated in the statement, as well as allow for treating personal data for: customer care, promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or of third parties, market research and statistical analysis, promotional material, invitations to promotional events. Please note that under current regulations regarding privacy, personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Toursit House Ghiberti Srl as part of its activities will be treated in accordance with the above stated regulations.
TERMs and conditions for use of the site
The material, trademarks and intellectual property rights contained in this site are the property of Toursit House Ghiberti, unless the rights of third parties is otherwise indicated, and copyright laws are applicable to these. Reproduction of the contents of the site are allowed but only for personal use. The content of this site may not be sold or otherwise distributed for profit.
Neither Toursit House Ghiberti nor any individual involved in the creation, production, and development of this site are responsible for any damages, direct and / or indirect, that may occur during and / or as a result of access to and use of this site. In addition, Toursit House Ghiberti is not responsible for any damages, including computer virus, that your equipment may suffer as a result of using or accessing this site or as a result of downloading its contents.
While any personal information sent to the Toursit House Ghiberti site will be treated according to the law, any non-personal data communicated to Toursit House Ghiberti through the Internet (including suggestions, ideas, designs, projects, etc .) become and remain the exclusive property of Toursit House Ghiberti, transferring these to the latter without charge and with every right and power. This non -personal data should not be considered confidential.